“Getting on with life despite a disability is difficult, NOT IMPOSSIBLE. Get out, learn, work, enjoy life, live independently. SCLAD can help. “
SCLAD holds special activities, some to learn and some to have fun. There are outing, workshops and even some parties. Here is just a small list of some of the special activities SCLAD puts together.
- Basic computer skills training
- One on one or small group tutoring
- Outings to community events and places
- Workshops on health, nutrition, finances and budgeting
- Annual Christmas party; and,
- the Esteemed Employee Award and Disability Employment Awareness Luncheon.
To download a NOMINATION FORM follow the link below; complete the form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 26, 2014.